Welcome To MUHAMMAD ALQAMAH JAMAL Official Website www.alqamah.com PUBLIC/VISITORS Forum Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A GREAT EARNING OPPORTUNITY

Go down

A GREAT EARNING OPPORTUNITY Empty A GREAT EARNING OPPORTUNITY

Post  Nida Mir 11th June 2008, 10:18 pm

DO YOU WISH TO B A MILLIONAIRE?
You can surely make this dream come true by using your God gifted talents and your public relations. It seems so easy.

A multi-national company offers a great opportunity of earning health n wealth. It can facilitate you in 110 countries, including Pakistan n India.

How to earn health?
This company produces incredible devices, which works by electro-magnetic acupuncture and cures all the incurable diseases amazingly. U can watch these products at If u wish to buy their products, contact me. I’ll guide u that how u can get these at low prices.

How to earn wealth?
This company also offers u to earn lots of money by becoming their member, and once u become their member, it means that u have joined the EARNING CHAIN SYSTEM known as TIENS. If u r interested, contact me .I’ll guide you.

Contact me at:
03223357787 (Electro magnetic Therapist…Sajjad Ali) or e-mail me at nida_mirza16@yahoo.com

Nida Mir

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum